CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Wow

I must be the worst blogger, ever. I haven't blogged for like a month... and even sitting here now I need to get cleaning. I have been packing up the house/trying to find a place for us to move into... .... Douglas got a puppy, a German short hair pointer. He's adorable, but 2 big hand fulls at times :-).... Ethan is fascinated with him. Now it's like having 2 little puppies running' around my legs all day. lol I would be taking pictures right and left if my camera were working and I had a usb port to upload my card onto the computer... but both are unavailable to me for the time being. Oh well, we'll have our house back in order soon enough.
I have been working toward getting my High School Diploma... almost there. I have had so much going on that it gets pretty hectic around here.... I feel like I have way to much weighing on my heart and SO many things on my mind lately that everything gets a bit overwhelming. But I've noticed something about myself lately, that I hate. Its that when something pops up unexpectedly, it seems what plays into my mind is 'worst case scenario.' And like I were some, pessimist, I let it upset me. I've always been pretty laid back... I know we're all thrown curve balls in our lives... I've got to stop taking them so hard.
Douglas got Ethan and I a Trek jogger/trailer. I'm pretty excited to use it to get back into shape this summer, I've taken it everywhere with us so far, even to the pool. Ethan and I have free pass to the pool, with Dougs work. We're loving that right now too. Gosh I don't know what all to say... there's so much going on. I'll just save some for later. ;-)

0 comments: