CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Daycare

Tomorrow will be my third week doing daycare. I really like it. I've got such great kids, and parents. Ethan is learning so much (good and bad) but that's just kidos for ya. I'm watching 7 besides Ethan... and 2 are potty training so that's got Ethan interested. It's pretty comical. It's nap time right now, which is important for both me and the kids. The parents too actually so I'm not sending home a bunch of grumpy pants. ;-)
I took a pic on my phone to share what my living room looks like at nap time but I need to have Doug show me how to get pics off my phone onto the computer. I usually have 3 girls, Anissa, Naomi, and Cadaince... and two boys Hayden, and Branden, in the morning. Ethan loves waking up to a bunch of kids in his house. He's so cheerful. Right before lunch my two pre-school girls Kayley and Kylie come and spend the rest of the day with us. I'm sharing their names 'cause I'll probably be telling some funny stories if I keep up my blog faithfully.... that is if anyone really reads it... you can follow along. lol
I'm taking my safety and cpr classes next week, and have another class Saturday in Elkart. But I am fixing to have my temp. license hopefully this month lol.... and that will qualify me to sign my children up for the food program. YAY!! lol... food is sooo expensive! I am happy to say since I've started daycare I have lost 10 pounds! No one can really tell I guess... but I can.... and I'm glad for it. :-)
Well, I'm gonna call my Grandma....


(Ok... last night Doug helped me figure out my usb port and I've got my picture to share with you now)

My living room at nap time:


0 comments: