CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Potty Training

I have a funny potty training story. Ethan's been seeing that the little boys his age in my care are going potty. So he's been trying it out. Mostly at nap time when he doesn't wanna lay down.

Yesterday he had me take him to the bathroom and he has me hold onto him while he's sitting on his mini potty seat, ('cause he thinks he'll fall in) He kinda just sat there looking around. I told him "Go pee, ok?" He'd say "Pee? Yeah, Pee. Ok." I said "Yep, go pee, come on." So he said "Pee? Ok, Pee..." He acted like he was trying to push one out and in a sigh of release he said "Is Broken." I couldn't keep a strait face to get him to keep trying we just started to laugh. He cracks me up.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Yes, your blog IS read!!!!
Good pictures, I need to download them all.
Daddy will be home soon, and he'll enjoy the "it's broke" story for sure.
xoxoxoxo
Mama

pinkkandy said...

I have'nt been to your blog in awhile..I too wonder if anyone reads mine. Your pics are so sweet...even now sometimes it is more than I can stand to see what treasers God has given me...I feel like I could burst too. Love ya ...girly.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, that's hilarious! you didn't tell me about that one!!